Submitted by: james hiscott
and the sheep will follow any player!!#
Submitted by: rick
* When playing any level with Motley if you press q,w,e in quick succession he
will bite the sheep nearest to him causing it to jump over any obstacle.
* Adam Half Pint can drop pints to get the sheep to follow him. Apparently you
have to type pint really quickly while holding down [Alt] + [Shift].
* The Modern Pastoral sheep can be made to follow any character by chasing them
around the same object five times! Try this one at your own risk. If doing
this one with Shep you run the risk making him puke.
* Sometimes it's easier to just grab the sheep individually and carry them to the
end of the map.
* Make sure you explore the map as much as you can before setting out. It's often
possible to find quicker paths to the end and you won't risk losing that many
* Always be on the lookout for hint signs and for other sheep that will assist
you in your efforts.
Simply hit ESC to bring up the Main Menu and type one of the words below to enable
the cheat. If successful, the menu will disappear (non-US versions only) and the
cheat will be activated. Type slowly and carefully to ensure correctness.
FatSheep - Sheep Grow to 150% Their Normal Size
MiniSheep - Sheep Shrink to 1/2 Their Normal Size
PooSheep - Pastroal Sheep Poo Instead of Graze
CancelCheats - Deactivate Cheats
Note: Only the "PooSheep" cheat will work in the US version of Sheep. The other
cheats were added into the game AFTER the US version was complete.
Quickly type qwe during game play in any level with Motley. If done correctly, he
will bite the nearest sheep and force it to jump over any obstacle.
Hold [Alt] + [Shift] and quickly type pint to have Adam Half Pint drop pints to
lead the sheep. Chase the Modern Pastoral sheep with the same object five times
to make them follow any character. Note: This may make Shep sick.